miércoles, 26 de septiembre de 2012

Enghish expressions for the school

Key words: PLASE, EXCUSE ME, THANK YOU, THANKS, SORRY.
-Good morning kids.
-See you on friday.
-Is everyone present?
-I`ll call the rall now.
-Carlos is absent today.
-Here is the excuse.
-Can/May tell something?
-Excuse me.
-Can/May I go to the toilet, please?
-I`m sorry, I`m late.
-Can/May I ask for a pen to him?/ Can/May I borrow a pen to him?
-May I come in?
-Plase, shuk the door.
-Turn on/off the lights, plase.
-Look at this.
-Repeat after me.
-Say it again, please.
-Can you repeat it in Spanish, please?
-Listen to this text.
-Open your book on page...
-Read the text silently/quietly, please.
-Read it aloud, please.
-Ask and answer in pairs.
-Fill in...
-Put a tick in the right column.
-Write the answers in your notebook.
-Come to the front.
-Learn this by heart.
-Do excercise ... for homework.
-Spell it, please.
-Make two teams.
-Work on your own.
-Well done, exellent, that's right...
-Good effort.
-Speak up.
-Work quietly.

Green: Expresions for the teacher.
Blue: Expresions for the kids.
Black: Expresions for both.

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario